Friday, September 14, 2007
November Book Club
Hello All! I missed you all so much last month, but I'm happy to report that despite the fact that we are moving to Tosa, I'll still plan on coming to book club. However, Jake is going to have to go to class on Thursdays. I think I'll plan on getting a sitter most of the time, but I don't think I'll be able to swing it in October. I'm closing on my house on the 24th of this month and moving into the house ASAP, I just don't know if I could find a sitter. Anyway, don't know who is the master scheduler; but I would LOVE to have all of you to my house in November. Can someone forward me the list of books you've read? How's Gay? I'd love to help...let me know Catherine if you need anything for next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment