Friday, September 7, 2007

Thanks to everyone for coming. As usual, I had a fabulous time and hope everyone else did as well. I am attaching the list of members since we’ve had a few changes (Nancy has email, hooray! and we now know Demi’s phone #, hooray again!). We missed all of you who could not make it. Next month’s meeting will be held on October 4th at 8:00 p.m. at Catharine’s home (we switched this month’s to mine last minute due to sick child). The book I chose is #1 of a series (I know I am breaking my own rules and I should feel a lot more guilty about it). It’s called Twilight by Meyer. It’s been compared to Harry Potter but for a slightly older teen audience. It’s about a vampire world and I thought it would be appropriate for October – all are welcome to dress the part at our next meeting. We are long overdue for another costume party. I’ve heard several of my friends/family rave about it so hopefully we’ll enjoy it.
Have a wonderful month!
Natasha

No comments: